Our lean to's are excellently designed and at prices that can't be beaten. There will never be a better time to create the perfect gateway to your garden with a lean to conservatory from SEHBAC.
- 1. Designs
- Lean To conservatories are rectangular, with a roof that leans on to the main property. They are uncomplicated and are suitable for a wide range of house styles.
- 2. Foundations
- We will advise on the appropriate type of base dependent on soil conditions, either strip, raft or pilling. All material will be removed from site.
- 3. Roof
- Aluminium roof rafters with colour coordinated PVC-U cappings and claddings options are available.
- 4. Roof Glazing
- Choice of glazing, whether polycarbonate (clear, bronze or opal), Tec-Sun polycarbonate which contains aluminium inserts which will reflect better than regular polycarbonate.
- 5. Self Cleaning Glass
- Pilkington Activ™ - Self Cleaning Glass: This glass can be blue, neutral or clear and insulates very well, letting plenty of light in and also contains the unique benefit of self-cleaning.
- 6. Base Walls
- Brick finishes are matched to your property externally,internally can be either brick finished or plastered
About our Lean To's
At SEHBAC we take pride in our designs. Our lean to's and conservatories range is a great example of that. Great design at the best prices. All of our lean to's are customised to your individual requirements. Our lean to conservatories are manufactured from the finest yet hard wearing materials available and are installed by our certified and specialist conservatory fitting team.
At SEHBAC we provide a wide range of the very best in lean to and conservatory designs meaning our specialist team are able to supply you with a design that is fully customised to your requirements.
Why not contact us today about one of our great conservatories and take advantage of our great prices. Request a brochure to view our products ranging from the perfect extra room in your garden, elegant Edwardian conservatories through to our stunning top of the range Orangeries.
For more information call 01473 467 188 today!
Should your property require planning permission, one of our professional architects can gather the information needed for the council to grant them. Read more »
Want to know everything that happens from the start to the finish of your installation? View our installation guide »
When buying SEHBAC products, if anything unexpected should happen you will be covered by our 10 year warranty. View our full guarantee »
Visit our showrooms
SEHBAC are your local professional home improvement experts. Visit one of our showrooms » to see for yourself.
- We have gained the knowledge and experienced to provide you with exactly what you need.
- Our staff are expertly trained to guide and advise you.
- We offer you a 10 Year Guarantee.
View our full customer promise »