Our Orangeries are elegantly designed and at prices that can't be beaten. There will never be a better time to create the perfect gateway from your house to your garden with an Orangery from SEHBAC.
- 1. Design
- Orangery conservatories are similar to Edwardian or Victorian conservatories. Orangeries tend to have a rectangular floor plan to maximise internal space.
- 2. Foundations
- We will advise on the appropriate type of base dependent on soil conditions and whether Building Regulations are required, either strip, raft or pilling. All material will be removed from site.
- 3. Roof
- Aluminium roof rafters with colour coordinated PVC-U cappings and claddings options are available. External perimeter flat roofing is an optional extra if required.
- 4. Glazing - Pilkington Activ™
- Self Cleaning Glass: This glass can be blue, neutral or clear and insulates very well, letting plenty of light in and also contains the unique benefit of self-cleaning.
- 5. Lighting
- Orangeries can come with an internal soffit which down-lighting can be added to for aesthetics and a more contemporary feel.
- 6. Base Walls
- Designs are limitless and Brick finishes can be matched to your property externally, internally can be either left traditional brick or plastered finished.
About our orangeries
At SEHBAC we take pride in our Orangery design and this range is a great example of that. Amazing design at the best prices. All of our Orangeries are customised to your individual requirements. We manufacture our conservatories from the finest yet hard wearing materials available and installed by our certified and specialist fitting team.
We provide a wide range of the very best Orangery designs at SEHBAC meaning our specialist team are able to supply you with a design that is fully customised to your requirements.
Why not contact us today about one of our great Orangery and take advantage of our great prices. Request a brochure to view our products ranges including all of our Conservatory and Home Improvements.
For more information call 01473 467 188 today!
Should your property require planning permission, one of our professional architects can gather the information needed for the council to grant them. Read more »
Want to know everything that happens from the start to the finish of your installation? View our installation guide »
When buying SEHBAC products, if anything unexpected should happen you will be covered by our 10 year warranty. View our full guarantee »
Visit our showrooms
SEHBAC are your local professional home improvement experts. Visit one of our showrooms » to see for yourself.
- We have gained the knowledge and experienced to provide you with exactly what you need.
- Our staff are expertly trained to guide and advise you.
- We offer you a 10 Year Guarantee.
View our full customer promise »