Roofline: Fascias, Soffits and Guttering
Stop the rot before it's too late with our great range of Fascias, Soffits and Guttering. No more worry and no more maintenance work with an installation of SEHBAC’s great looking and affordable UPVC Roofline Fascia, Soffits & Gutters.
- 1. Finishes
- White, Rosewood, Lightoak and Black Guttering available – square, round & oval in complimentary colours
- 2. Installation
- Existing materials always completely removed, no over-cladding.
- 3. Cladding
- Colour coordinated tongue & grooved cladding available.
- 4. Asbestos
- If asbestos is suspected our surveyor will remove a small sample for testing. Should the result be positive we can provide the correct safe removal and disposal of the asbestos material
- 5. Ventilation
- Over fascia ventilation used, wherever possible, allowing your roof space to breathe. Over Ventilation avoids the unsightly black marks associated with soffit ventilation
- 6. Health & Safety
- Every consideration is given to ensuring the safety of both installation team and the customer. Installers are trained in safe work and only approved and accredited scaffolding contractors are used.
More about our Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
Architectural details such as UPVC roofline, soffits, fascias, bargeboards, guttering and PVCU cladding, complement by contributing to the overall appearance of your property as well as protect your house against the elements.
Unfortunately, these features were in the past made from wood and need constant maintenance or they are at risk from decay. Wind, rain, the freeze and thaw cycle, corrosion and insect attack will all take their toll no matter how careful you are about painting and repair.
SEHBAC UPVC Fascias, Soffits and Guttering are not only decorative they help to protect your most valuable asset, your home. Once the integrity of your home is breached by the weather, the structure of your whole house becomes vulnerable.
Fitting SEHBAC Fascias, Soffits and Guttering will not only safeguard your property, but also free you from the yearly round of expensive and time consuming inspection, surface preparation, applying preservative and painting.
The SEHBAC Roofline System protects your home, whether or not you have plain roof tiles or interlocking pantiles. It allows rain to run into your gutter, not into your roof and prevents birds and vermin entering your home in the same way.
If you are interested in buying our Roofline products or would like them to be added to one of our windows and doors packages get in contact, our team is just waiting to help.
For more information call 01473 467 188 today!
Should your property require planning permission, one of our professional architects can gather the information needed for the council to grant them. Read more »
Want to know everything that happens from the start to the finish of your installation? View our installation guide »
When buying SEHBAC products, if anything unexpected should happen you will be covered by our 10 year warranty. View our full guarantee »
Visit our showrooms
SEHBAC are your local professional home improvement experts. Visit one of our showrooms » to see for yourself.
- We have gained the knowledge and experienced to provide you with exactly what you need.
- Our staff are expertly trained to guide and advise you.
- We offer you a 10 Year Guarantee.
View our full customer promise »