For bigger and more commercial projects, SEH Commercial have the specialised knowledge and experience to deliver the most effective and valuable service with a full understanding of any size project.
With a portfolio of work from several distinct markets including schools, hospitality, business premises and housing projects, SEH Commercial are able to lend their expertise to any size project with their vastly experienced team.
Their sales team are able to visit and assess the area to identify what’s already there and beneficial and suggest what can be worked on, offering and installing products that are fit for purpose and in keeping with building regulations as well as identifying cost and energy saving opportunities. Their prices are fixed with no hidden extras, so you are able to budget accordingly.
Offering the highest quality within the window industry, you can be sure you are buying from industry experts with care and passion in what they do. For windows in particular, it is vital they are installed properly, and with our team’s knowledge, training and experience you can be sure you will be investing in a quality product that requires little maintenance down the line.
For local authorities, schools, colleges, universities, landlords and residential associations and even main contractors, SEH Commercial can offer their fully comprehensive service for civils, window and door installations, road surfacing, plant hire, construction as well as bespoke joinery and fenestration works.
Their product range includes windows, doors, triple glazing, secondary glazing, roofing, cladding and curtain walling and can help make your premises more energy efficient and cost effective. For more information on our fantastic sister company…
Visit our SEH Commercial Website
- You must be 18 years old or over to nominate your community building
- You must be able to prove that you have the authority to make improvements to your building
- There is no cash prize equivalent
- By entering this competition you agree to publicity should you win
- The competition is open to any community group/village hall committee that owns a building used by the public within a 20 mile radius of one of the SEH BAC Group showcentres located across East Anglia, Oxfordshire, Befordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire. Please see sehbac.com/show-centres/
- Closing date for entries is 01/05/18
- Judge’s decision is final