Following the successful transformation of last year’s winner, the West Cliff Theatre in Clacton-on-Sea, our Community Giveaway competition is BACK! But this year, it’s BIGGER! We want to help renovate several deserving community buildings across the region by donating and installing replacement windows and doors.
Is there a building in your local community that is in desperate need of our help? Let us know! Simply fill in the form below to nominate your worthy community building, telling us why they deserve some TLC. It only takes a few minutes, but the reward for your favourite community building could be massive!
The closing date for your nominations is Tuesday 1st May 2018, so get your entries in as soon as you can!
- You must be 18 years old or over to nominate your community building
- You must be able to prove that you have the authority to make improvements to your building
- There is no cash prize equivalent
- By entering this competition you agree to publicity should you win
- The competition is open to any community group/village hall committee that owns a building used by the public within a 20 mile radius of one of the SEH BAC Group showcentres located across East Anglia, Oxfordshire, Befordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire. Please see sehbac.com/show-centres/
- Closing date for entries is 01/05/18
- Judge’s decision is final