When deciding to replace your windows, it’s important to know what to expect from the windows installation process.
- At SEH BAC, we will advise you on every aspect of your window installation to ensure you are happy and confident with your choice. First of all, our team of professional sales consultants will listen to your requirements and offer their expert advice on which window would suit your needs from our vast and varied range of replacement windows. We offer a wide choice of different materials that all have their own brilliant benefits. Once an order is placed, each window design is clearly drawn on the order form along with the specification.
- From here on, our technical surveyor will be passed a copy of your order and will then contact you to arrange a convenient appointment. During this visit the surveyor will confirm the detail of the order and take accurate measurements to be used for the manufacture. This visit is the perfect chance to put forward any technical queries you have in regards to window design, regulations or installation.
- These survey details are then sent electronically to our high-tech manufacturing facility where your new windows are made exactly to your surveyor’s specifications so they fit your property perfectly. Then our installation department will then arrange a convenient date for the windows to be fitted. Your new windows are close!
- On installation day, our highly experienced installers will arrive in one of our SEH BAC vans and introduce themselves. After the windows are installed and competed our installers will explain and ensure you are confident with the operation of the new windows and windows accessories such as locks and handles.
Once your new windows are installed, you’ll be able to enjoy a more energy efficient home that is instantly more comfortable and cheaper to run – helping to keep your heating inside and not wasted as it creeps outside. No more draughts and cold winters inside! Because we’re dedicated to delivering the best possible customer service, we’ll also leave a customer survey with you so we can take your valuable comments and continue and improve our process.
Call our experts now to begin your window installation process or just find out more. You can call us free on 0800 666 444.
When you invest in a new door, you want to be confident you’ve made the right choice and that you’re investing in something that is secure and stylish.
So here is our hassle free door installation process:
- To begin with, our professional sales consultants will listen to your requirements and from this offer expert advice and recommendations from our wide range of replacement doors in a variety of materials. When this order is placed, each door design will be drawn on the order form with the specifications.
- Next, our technical surveyor will be passed a copy of your order form and then get in touch to arrange a convenient time to visit and take accurate measurements for its manufacture. During this visit, feel free to put forward any technical questions you have on design, regulations or installation. The results of this survey will then be sent on electronically to our state of the art manufacturing facility, where your doors will be made to the exact measurements to ensure they fit perfectly. There’s no one size fits all here, our doors are made bespoke to you.
- We’ll then arrange a suitable day with you for the installation. On the day our expert, experienced and friendly installers will arrive in one of our SEH BAC vans and introduce themselves before beginning the installation of your new doors.
- Once installed, they will explain and ensure you are completely comfortable with the operation of the new doors and door accessories such as locks and handles. Once we’re confident you’re happy with the installation, we’ll leave you with a feedback form for your valuable thoughts and comments.
With so many materials to choose from, we’ll ensure you know everything you need to know about our ranges and help you figure out which is the right door for you. We know that style, security and energy efficiency are all important qualities and all of our doors offer this.
If you want to begin you door installation process or just find out more information, you can call our experts for free on 0800 666 444 to find out more.
A conservatory is a large investment and it’s important to feel confident that you’re making the right choice and are familiar with every part of the installation process from start to finish. We aim to make this process simple, so you always know where you stand.
- When your first decide to invest in a conservatory – our professional and experienced sales consultants will listen to your requirements and ideas before suggesting their recommendations for the ideal conservatory depending on your tastes, garden and home space as well as intended use. With so much choice, making a decision can be baffling but we’re on hand to help and come up with a bespoke design. When your order is placed, every aspect of your conservatory design will be drawn with specifications on the form.
- Following this, we’ll arrange with you to have an appointment at your convenience with your technical surveyor who will have been passed a copy of your order. During this visit, the technical surveyor will confirm the details of the order as well as taking accurate measurements for manufacturing process.
- The results of the survey are sent electronically to our manufacturing facility where your conservatory will be made exactly to the surveyor’s specification to fit your property perfectly.
- We’ll then arrange a convenient date for the conservatory to be fitted, when our friendly and highly experienced installers will arrive in one of SEH BAC installation vans and introduce themselves before beginning the process of installing your conservatory. When it’s finished, our installers will ensure you are confident with every aspect and are comfortable with operating windows, doors and locks.
We know that deciding on the right conservatory for you can be a daunting experience which is why our team is with you for every step of the process with their experienced and expert advice on your new conservatory. From Victorian to P-shaped, UPVC to hardwood – we’ll tell you everything you need to know.
If you’d like to begin your conservatory installation process, you can get in touch with our experts now and get things in motion. Call them free now on 0800 666 444 to find out more.