The conservatory market has moved forward in leaps and bounds over recent years. No longer do they need to be red hot glass boxes in the summer (in some cases even causing your furniture to fade or crack) to being freezing cold through even the mildest of winters. Technology has changed the conservatory market to such an extent that polycarbonate roofing is very rarely fitted these days, this is due to the latest development in glass technologies. Self cleaning glass is now a very appealing option, also incorporating both heat retention and dispersal. Combine this with the fact that this fantastic option can be included at very competitive prices and I’m sure you can appreciate the appeal?
The internal look has also changed significantly, with the introduction of an internal plastered soffit system that allows a very modern look with the addition of down lighters, all of which can be added to a very standard existing conservatory design. This helps make the modern day conservatory an all year round addition to your home.
At SEH BAC we have a virtually unlimited number of ways of enhancing your existing conservatory, whoever it was built by. Our highly trained Consultants will carry out a full, no obligation, assessment, and advise you of the various options that may be available, such as:
- Replacing the roof members and the polycarbonate with a highly insulated roof with energy efficient, self cleaning glass
- Completely changing the roof design to provide a spectacular pitched roof even on a bungalow (see video below)
- Upgrading the windows and doors, utilising the existing base
- Changing the wall and roof glass to help facilitate all year round enjoyment of the conservatory
- Incorporate internal ‘Orangery style’ head beam to incorporate down lights
- Supply and fit roof vents either manually or electronically controlled with automatic rain and temperature sensors
- The options are endless at a fraction of the cost of a new conservatory
Transformation with LivinRoof
Building technology has moved on significantly in the last five years and today at SEH BAC we only fit the very latest roof system technology, whether that’s using glass or one of solid roof systems. So whether you’ve previously had a conservatory built or you’ve inherited a conservatory through a house purchase then it might be time to give your conservatory a new lease of life.
Very simply and cost effectively you can easily upgrade your conservatory roof with SEH BAC. In exactly the same way as we build new conservatories we’ll talk to you about how you use your space, or indeed, how you’d like to use your space and we’ll recommend the best roof solution for your needs.
Our most popular roof upgrade system is called LivinRoof. It’s perfect if you’d like to enjoy a beautiful vaulted ceiling from the inside but still maximise lots of natural daylight with the integration of glazed panels to in any configuration. One of the key features of LivinRoof is advanced thermal performance which means you can truly use your conservatory all year round. And unlike your existing conservatory roof the vaulted ceiling will allow you to create a ‘real room’ feel with the addition of beautiful lighting to suit your needs – from ambient downlighters to stunning chandeliers.